About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Acess the enormity of the situation.

LAst night while downloading some movie clip,I chated with Fuad,Ee Teen & Weng Kit.Later on Fuad told me that he dedicated a song for me YOUR BEAUTIFUL by james blunt through RADIO MMU.Wow,I was so happy & touch to have such good -hearted senior.The song was awesome.While listening to the song,I told Weng Kit that Fuad dedicated a song to me through RADIO MMU.After a few second,he told me he also dedicated song(BLEEDING LOVE by LEONA LEWIS) for me & Ee Teen.I was like feel lots of suprises.To tell the truth,I thougth Weng Kit was like gonna to punk me. OKAY..this year senior all freaking good man(SERIOUSLY) hahahahahaha.....
There is always feedback on whatever you do no matter where & when,good or bad.
Since it has been a smooth ride throughout the night,I decided to dedicate song, BYE BYE by MARIAH CAREY to Fuad & Weng kit.
While dedicating,Ee Teen suggested that she wants to dedicate SHUT UP song by SIMPLE PLAN.It is so hilarious cos it sort of like revenging.
On behalf of all those stuff,I also been chatting with MR MMU aka ATHI.He is really nice and cute guy.We chat about crap a bit. He is also dealing some personal thing which I could not type it out(IF not later he kill me)
Since this whole episode though,I now feel like I have this friends who are so caring & nice.It eventually made my bond with my friends even stronger.

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment