About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Saturday, June 21, 2008

FUSTRATION

I had been acting like a complete idiot today.
I had no idea wat is going on with me.
my new NEC pc is not working.
I kinda kept on arguing with my sister about the stupid printer.
It actually started with this morning.....
I planed to print all the lecture's note so that I could read up a bit.
There is one little tiny mini problem,I want the notes to be in horizontal with 4slides in it.
god it took about 4hours(10am till 2pm) to figure out how to print that notes.
ARR finally i had it done,but it was only the first part of the notes.I thought I could print the other notes out since I knew how to print.But luck just wasn't by my side,the printer goes something wrong which I had no idea wat is going on.It is just not working.It printed half way through.Fine,I got SO fed up so I took a few couples hour of break by watching FORENSIC(ASTRO ON DEMAND).LOves that TVB drama...
I watched for like 2hour.
Later on back to my work of printing...It printed just so fine,& suddenly...................not working anymore.I was like what the ****.
I couldn't believe doing all these thing for this whole afternoon.I will not get over this today.

No comments:

Post a Comment