About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Monday, June 30, 2008

GENTING

Last saturday at 28-6-08,daddy bring us to watch DREAMS sort of like magic show...i think.
We hit the road around 1pm and reached at the AWANA hotel around 2:30pm.
Once check in,as usual CAM-whore.

with brother...
I got nothing else better to do.
cam whore in the room...

the view!!!

she is my mother!! aahah


on our way to genting...


finally reached & it was 4pm!


it was the ugliest one.


I and my brother try to look for an activity & end up archery it is!

indeed it was FUN,thumbs up.

before the shows started..this is the only shot i got cos it was prohibited to taka any pictures during the show.

after the show,we grab ice cream.
The next day we check out around 11am after our breakfast.We head off to take cable car to genting.....


lining up for our turn for cable car(cecilia angelina issaz).




they qout that it was de longest cable car in asia & fastest in th world. really?

hugging mummy moment..I LOVE U MUMMY!!

3 comments:

  1. fuad here

    well, looks to me u have a nice family , as long as u meet them weekly
    they will miss u for a days every week ,
    anyway,, send my regards to ur family , and if they came to MMU , i will meet them ,, haha

    see u sweet gir

    ReplyDelete