About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

THE HAPPENING...

15/6/2008....

Me,Crystal & Emily went to 1U to catch our movie THE HAPPENING...at 1Pm de movie so so only.Help one utama hell lots of people,but what to do I loves hanging out at 1u. Actually I dont really get the meaning of the movie.Why it happen? Who cause the numerous number of death? Is it plant?or just human?
But anywhere who cares,im so blured.Movie ended around 3pm.Then shop around at Forever21,Miss Self & blah blah...
Went around 5pm.Gotta go home early cos FATHER'S DAY.
Get to camwhore in Cystal's car..hehe



No comments:

Post a Comment