About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Y**C*.....

I had just came back from YC with jenny,cmc & crystal...at chandran.
I miss them so so so so much.Everyone seems to be so charming already.
We shared numerous secret joke and craps around the table which is mostly about our working experience as a tutor,trip to malacca,& my orienation stuff.
Aiks hate to say this but the end has come all too soon.We go our own way now.
Jenny(CONGRATES) will be continuing her study at UKM at Bangi for PURE CHEMISTRY course.

Where CMC appeal for ORGANIC CHEMISTRY at UKM...He asked me MMU has this course or not..He told me that the course that he wants is more to hydrocarbon stuff..you kno y??? cos he wish to create or find something else to replace petroleum maybe extract from plants. & he says that he gain hell lots of serious weight.(i told him i post it on blog)

Crystal as usual doing her part time job as a tutor due to her 3months holiday of HELP COLLEGE.
wELL it seems like pretty late now.Its like 12:35am.
Ok thats it for today.

2 comments:

  1. lol, who ask u to tell out my wish? later every1 ask me to create the thing, then i not free liao lo. if nt free, then cannot yc liao... T.T

    ReplyDelete