About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

The senior Wolf

Well senior name NATH actually MSN one of my friends for DINNER at HB3 at 7:30pm.
Me,Ee Ten,Wen Mei,YY,Erica & two more friends been waiting since 7:20pm for NATH,guess wat time NATH shows up...7:43pm..Once he arrive,he was like straightaway goes to his friends.Later on he approach us and says go go go order food.
dah la lambat,sorry pun tak ada.dah la tak punctual,geram betul.
Aiks so fine we left HB3 cos we have simply no idea what to eat.So we plan to go to HB1,try try aje.Once we reached there,hahaha quite number of guys topless standing by the window & i saw white lao...so cute man.
hhhaha.Ee Ten & I ordered FISH & CHIP and GRILL FISH.God we gotta wait for like more than 30minute for the food.We planed to pack.While waiting,the Weng Kit AKA Colour Wolf who loves to call people BODOH.dah le bontot besar nak langgar i punya bontot...eiks eiks...
Later then Ee Ten & I grabed our food and walk straight to her room to have our late dinner.While eating,we saw a guy doing DUMBELL.WHOOSH just right opposite Ee Ten's room....The guy is trying to show off.......elelelelele.

No comments:

Post a Comment