About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Friday, June 27, 2008

SUPER DUPER KAK KITTY AKA WENG KIT.

Life in MMU was like 'I feel fine'.
Actually I think is a best thing that could happened right now!
It's funny though.....
On the day of wednesday,i had only two hour class & thats it.
awwwww.....It is real difficult to spent the rest of the day.
Wat I did was on the net twenty-four seven,but not really most of the hours.
Eevtually,at 5pm KAK KITTY ajak me n Ee Teen pergi joging at the track.
Since we have nothing else to do,so we went there.
We did Jog,but few round(not sure how many round).
I & Ee Teen sat right behind the football net where there are three chilren playing football.
Few minutes later,kak kitty joined us.
Suddenly,a football hit kak kitty right to his face..DAMN NICE>
Im so proud of those children for playing such a good ball....hahahahahhhhahahah
Later on tak tahu siapa ambil kakak kitty punya room key
Then we started passing those keys to each other..
wow u know kakak kitty punya size dan power-nya.
aiks he stepped on my track bottom & i fell right on my ASS..sakit betul..
there is bruise on my finger((MIDDLE FINGER)) nice right....i know..
aiks...den Ee Teen still passing kak kitty's key around..aiyo i really scared already.
Without my knowledge Ee Teen throw his key to me & I was like so scared cos KAk kitty is lik the hulk running towards me.....
duh i screamed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




This is how the track looks like..














1 comment:

  1. well,
    i dint think MMU is that boring , u did not get to know it wisely ,,
    all the best

    ReplyDelete