About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Friday, June 20, 2008

Today at 9am sharp. I got MATHEMATICS For MANAGERS class to attend.It's a 2hour class,but due to the 1st week class,lecture(YAN) lets us early around 10am.
God seriously telling you the math is like a piece of cake just lik form 5 add math plus finally i had a subject that im familiar with.Cos this is my very first time i study business stuff.So all those subject is actually kinda new to me.I had INFORMATION SYSTEM&MULTIMEDIA, MANAGEMENT , CRITICAL THINKING&APPLICATION IN MANAGEMENT, FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING 1.
Basically nothing change for the MATHEMATICS FOR MANAGERS.It just that i learn stuff like linear equation, quaratic equation, where the word gradient changed to slope.
After the class,as usual go back to my hostel's room online..ahahahaha
Life goes on...................................................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment