About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Monday, June 23, 2008

Today my class suppose to start at 10 am till 11am for tutorial class(INFORMATION SYSTEM & MULTIMEDIA).As usual i go off early to class(punctual mer). Then suddenly one of my friend text me the classroom code.It gave me a shock cause my classroom code is different with hers but it is impossible cause we are taking the same subject & time.Few minutes later another friend of mine,Annie says the class is different from both of us.Our head came up with lots of question mark.So we decided to go every class and check.We are like so dissapointed and angry cause not even a class we find is our subject.So our last hope is only got to the Fom building to ask for it.Then the people who incharge says that they forgot to post it in bulletin board & guess wat the class is in FOM building

No comments:

Post a Comment