About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Saturday, July 26, 2008

CAKE ATTACK!!!!!!

Yes the unthinkable happens.
On the 23rd july was our NANI mama B'DAY,
we ought to give a lovely suprise from our group( mostly from kepong's )
we bought a cake,a OREO CHEESE CAKE!
plus on that night we have test on information system & multimedia which im not gonna tell how i did in that particular mid term test.Wat i could say is the test is OKAY le....
okie come back to the point,after the test, we thought of celebrating her BDAY,but but but she went out to celebrate wif her family which of cos it is far more vital than friends.
FAMILY ALWAYS COME FIRST
So we sort of date her at 11pm to celebrate the last hour of her BDAY.
So the night still long,I and JEnnyi plan to go for the AGM of archery where I thought they are selecting high - com which is actually not and
DJ club meeting falls on that particular time also
So we decided to leave the Archery and hit it to DJ club ( A&P ) meeting.
Later on we straightaway go to HB1(guys hostel's canteeennn) to meet up with the rest of the kepong's( ah soon , calvin , yun wai , victor ) to celebrate nani's BDAY.
got we had been waited so lik an hour until 11:45pm,most of us are freaking piss off already cos evrytime we called nani up,she will says on my way on my way (hate ppl say like that),
but I dont blame her,its not her fault at all for being late cause she has no idea of the suprise we intent to give her.
It was 12:10am which is not her bday anymore,so i cut the cake into half n another half to quarter and distribute the cake to the guys.While eating,suddenly nani appear!!!
we was like god! cos we ate quarter of the cake.
So we follow the plan as usual ( dont care how is de cake looks like),we still sing BDAY song to nani.
I took small part of the cake and put it into nani's mouth
AND thats when the caka attack happen.I sort of like started it first.
tee hee.
everyone was doing OREO CHEESE CAKE ATTACK to each other.
I had on my hair ,clothes and most importantly my face.(thanks to ah soon n calvin for doing it)
then groupie picture,i was so ready for the pic until wen the cam clicks,ah soon put CAKEY to my face.!!!!!!! i was like arrrr.........................................
We left the place around 2am....haha wash up wash up..
i washed my hair three times but the OREO CHESS CAKE SMELL still there.


picture timeeeeeeeee....






No comments:

Post a Comment