About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Life is for Living.

I had dinner with Eric,Ee Teen, Eica, n VInny nearby our campus which is OLD TOWN because we totally had no idea wat to have for our dinner plus we are so bored with the food they have in campus.
As usual I & Ee Teen(my lost twin sister from another mother) start cam-whoring.
we stated out normal...jus a simply smile from our sweet little heart.
GOsh!!! look at de cheek bones & the smile...freaking look alike man...
Then change target..take with VInny....
To make front page,we sort of did something extraordinary....

Ee TEEN"S angry lookie........muahahahah

No comments:

Post a Comment