About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Zanmai@ Sunway Pyramid

After my class at 12pm,jeenyi n gone way to crazy to think hard to spend our money.
So there are four of us Calvin , Soon , Jeenyi and Cecilia..
At first we go to Bangsar,Jalan telawi there cos there has so many boutique such as POPPI, GOSSIP,CAT WHISKERS,SQUAREBOX,MY DRESS ROOM, and etc.
too many to name it.
I bought a dress from cat whiskers which is so adorable and bought 3 or 4inch pump heels.
Super duper love de heels. Calvin n soon asked me you sure you wanna to buy that heels?
I was like YES!!!
tee hee:) This is before..............................................................



This is after....................................................................
Later on we continue with our journey to Hartamas, cos i wanna go to GLIMPSE after I saw Ashley's blog. Serious the clothes there not bad after all.I meet Ashley there too.
Jeenyi bought a khaki dress which seriously she looks good in it & I urge her to buy. Not to mention, of cos I tried few clothes and I tried on a black jumpsuit.Wow i look tall..teehee:)
My darling, Jeenyi asked to buy it & in the end I bought it.
Before leavin,I get to camwhore with Ashley.
So during journey,as usual le.cam-whoring there.Trying out diff effect hah..

Reached Sunway, first thing to do is use the LOO!!!!!


cam whoring session again.........................Jeenyi says that she would not buy anything from sunway as she spent hell lot already.We see about it first.


As you know that human are very picky especially towards food!!

We sort of wanted to have jaaneesseee food for dinner but looking for one particular afforable+yummy one was the toughest part.

and decision were made.....


This is what we had................................

We left after dinner,and Jeenyi,Calvin & I wanted to club at Barcelona but Soon does not want as he claims that he was tired.
I understood his feeling cause the very next day he has english test.
So we decided to go after our mid term exam. tee hee:)
But then as to our normal early morning activities, Calvin drift!!!
and i get to drive Manual!!!
So particularly everything was good...love it





No comments:

Post a Comment