About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

But I ain't complaning.

A very hectic last-minute preparation for Accounting , malaysian studies and critical thinking test.What had gotten into me? This is so not me! Mayb it is because there is no guardian to guard me on my daily acivities.
By right I should stop DILLY-DALLY and make up my mind on what I really want.
Talking about my accounting test which i did so so only, there are 20 question based on objective which i could do and 2 question on subjective where you gotta to balance the balance sheet where I couldn't even damn balance it! Damn piss off! For that very moment I felt like throwing my calculator off the exam hall as I couldn't balance de balance sheet!
Anywhere what is over is over.
And for today I got Malaysian studies= pengajian am.Just that it is in english version. Well do not ever ever underestimate this particular subject!! damn tricky question! and stupid CAM asking me for answer.I said HELL NO!!!!!

Conclusion its kinda tough. What im I typing here? which exam is not difficult?

Last battle to go, critical thinking test which every senior said that it is so diffcult.
Indeed very true,its tough.There is a lot of word that need to remember.
(I forgot most of those words)...
P/s: during exam nicky sat on a table and guess wat he felt off from it!! dats really entertaining...

No comments:

Post a Comment