About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Friday, August 29, 2008

Deal with it Live with it.

Well after for all those classes I had, I and Genie planed to shop at bangsar.
So we asked Calvin to tag along and not to forget extended last minute soon and Grace tag along too....
Jess invited I, Genie and Calvin to her executive apartment to have dinner which she cooks it.
Sad couldnt take any pic of the dish as the car rental asked me to get the car ASAP!
I went with Genie,the car rental(dont really know his name) take us to his office which is located at Lim Kok Wing's hostel( no idea where is it, what I know is kinda far).
So once we reached the office, there are few guys arguing which really freaks me out.
Finally we got the keys and I drove...................and we're lost.
We had no idea how to go back to MMU, funny shit.Genie called for backup(JESS) and while waiting..we camwhore....................cos too bored.


somewhere unknown..


My gf here trying something new as in acting cute.

take 2....chi cak


Darling wih the awsome lighting...taken my me


last but not the least...mysterious me


It takes bout 10minutes for them to reach the 'unknown'...........The plan goes as it plans.We reached jalan telawi at bangsar around 9pm due to (A HEMN).Girls do girls and guys do guys. Its shopping time~~~~~~~~~~~~Dint really manage to camwhore as time is really limitted but then I bought 2tops.I spotted hell lots of Hotssss car.Managed to take A pic of it.

sport BMW car~~~~

something happens regarding someone, not gonna type out.What I can say is im damn farking piss off that time for some specific reason.

Step ahead here clubbing comes,thought of going to Euphoria as cos it is newly open but then changed my mind to Barcelona. We(I, Genie and Calvin) ordered Barcadi Apple. *thumbs up*.Get too tipsy real quick as im not really a good drinker and went so high.OMG i puke!!! This is so so so so argh....i puke hell lots and not to mention im hell drunk and I barely could walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment