About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Thursday, September 4, 2008

The xtion pack

After accounting class which had been curtail to an hour, Genie me Shotting Liping Grace decided to drop by my room.
Talking bout drop by , it eventually turns out to be fashion cam whoring session.
Its really fun indeed as the girls been trying out the clothes in front of all of us.
Shooting was realy damn scared to change in front of me n Grace as We hehehee.....
kinda naughty cos wanna peek-a-boo at her longkang.
I asked Shooting to try on my jumpsuit as I think it is pratically perfect for her presentation.
The picturesssss timey...

No comments:

Post a Comment