About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

QUALITY ''we'' TIME.

Heading to a destination,cyberia where we could kick back some time together, well indeed kinda sick with the canteen's hostel food that why.
Its kinda rare that everyone were enjoying some really special ''we'' time.
Darling,Genie and I just couldnt stop doing candid pictres of thsoe guys.

caught red-handed Victor which explain everything bout him.
He ought having a shy-cam today.
Not anymroe since he gave the look of the day.
Nah something real distracting...a hint a word start wif G***.
Granpa voted for best dressed for the night.*wink*
Finally for all those candid, time to take cam-whoring pic of us.
The 2nd attempt.
The 3rd attempt
check my skills on these shots...
Darling says that this picture makes her leg look so short.

After the dinner, went over to the cyberia's swimming pool....
A shot wif cray-ious leong
Apparently guys were doing sun-taning at night.
Again us by the pool...
Now is Darl's cam-shy


The guys were trying to do pyramid which is not so like.
Darl's cam-whore
Groupie pic without Darl cos she is Av-ing.
Random shot.
Dry VS Wet
Managing our e-image..
xxXXXXXXX unrated....
Finally the groupie picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment