About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

State of breaking down

As man, women and child knows its a holiday for this week due to Hari Raya which is a PRETTY DARN GOOD THING.
Its a feeling that its ain't a holiday for me as final are next week.
This holiday is as equal to no holiday as I had to spend quality time with my beloved BOOKssss( Financial Accounting , Information System , Management , Mathematics with Finance , Critical Thinking and Malaysian Studies )...................and I got to finish all these in just a week.

The booksss...................
Kinda bored of facing these books for past few days without going out.
So kinda decided to go to Desa Park City's Coffee Bean for a coffee..
Cam-whore with my brother in the car...head wanna just wander off a while..*winks*
Edmund doing crazy off-shot with fries..

He just cant stop cam-whoring with the fries...

While waiting for the traffic turns GREEN.


Edmund canT's wait for the coffee..instead of that he wan to do some PEEK-A-BOo..

The look that change his life....

BLACK SESAME MARSHMALLOW.....*thumbs up*

Coffee Been-ing....new term of mine
a shot of Mia-self..
go crazy a while with marshmallows..
And Mia brother want to grab DONUTS....from BIG APPLE..

The greedy-ness towards Big Apple Donuts....

As Usual me cam whore in the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment