About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Twin sister Bday.

17th september 2008, my beloved twin sister, Ee Teen's 18th birthday.

She is 17 going on 18 .

There are 7 of us celebrating which is Matt, Calvin , Scott , Eunice , Cecilia , Erica , Vinny.

We had our dinner at Hakka VIllaga at sri kembangan.
Camwhore little......

Ee teen & Cecilia



goppie picture



next on cam-whoring in the car wif birthday girl...


















The blowing candles session...







Birthday gal so wanna kill someone who put a cream on her face.







Thanks to Si Calvin which explain the face thingy.



Lastly groupie pic....



No comments:

Post a Comment