About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Monday, October 27, 2008

Aint 21st after all....

I am 19+ going to 20 on coming 6th november but then too bad I gotta celebrate my 21st bday already cos mummy said as chinese we got to follow lunar calendar and blah blah blah..........................................................................................................................................................
Nothing really special except for those gifts I recieved and of cos the pictures!!!

First shot on that night**wif my sis**

Issac aka sis's bf with his extreme cute's look.

picture with my mom's side family.

wif my dad's side family.

mom's working on her ''way to make an entrance'' samantha cecilia alex..
alex aka lil bro wif mia aka sis

my beloved sister...

from left: lee ching samantha crystal cecilia angeline and pei yun


another shot of us where mia n crystal are not even ready yet..

me and my cousin sis....ps she is 28( I know she looks young).

beloved trinity.

issac angel calvin cecilia nic kim pei yun angeline crystal MOM
my ex secondary classmates...loves demagain my baby sisteron our serious momulticolour ussss
brother sisters and boyfriends......

do agree with me that my baby boy's weird look.....

Do Re Me aka 1sis 2nd sis 3rd bro

No comments:

Post a Comment