About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Chocolate Lounge @ 1 Utama

Another date with my baby boy and my girlfriend.
We decided to try out Chocolate Lounge and here we are.........................


Souffle De Paris

Cold Chocolate Beverage -Frozen Chocolate Mocha Frappe -ideal brain freeze drinks for summer or for the adventurous in winter .

Hot Chocolate in Dark Beverage -famous Hot Mugs where a flame keeps your chocolate hot till the last drop.

Black and White Chocolate Cheese.

shepard's pie( Highly recommended)

After having those mouth-watering chocolate, cam-whore with my girlfriend.

Later that we headed to curve ,GUESS to get Genie's Belated Birthday Gift and of cos she gets her GUESS purse as a gift.
Then we decided to go to my baby boy's place and chill out.So Genie as a photographer took few picture of me and my baby boy...He thought it was a candid one that why each of those picture he did not look at the cam..ishhhhhh
baby boy says that he's not paying attention to the cam.

Silly face of his make me wanna LOL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment