About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Monday, October 20, 2008

Souled-Out

Been waiting for like 2hour since 1pm till 3pm for baby boy to pick me up to 1u..
Kinda frustrated seriously.Imagine you gotta wait for few hour especially the other part of yours.
But then kinda have this weird feeling of merry when I saw him standing in front of my house.
So he sits a while before we leave as I know he is tired.
We headed to 1u as planned. Baby boy met his old secondary classmates there and his fren could recognize him as the guy who put the dvd smt smt smt.**funny shit**
Then meet up with my girlfriend Genie and her date of the day Hanif.
It just an hour since I reached 1u, then Genie suggested to Sri Hartamas for shop at Cat Whiskers boutique...
We reached there and it was kinda rain cats n dogs, so baby boy and I stayed in the car.
Later on Genie asked for dinner together at Souled Out.So here we are....

Genie busy-ing looking at menu
YOU SIT, WE BABY UR KIDS.
Genie definetly loves it as she do not to worry bout her kids when she's busy dining...haha
Hot chocolate.
Dragonfly juice-signature juice
(Detoxifiying & Power juice)
Chicken Cordon *BLURZZ*
Not in the Menu....

Dang dang dang these pic below are total candid by me me me........ Baby boy look so cute.....
my girlfriend Genie
Hanif aka Genie's date..his tounge damn huge man!!!!
Back home around 11pm and right after baby boy left, I camwhore with my newly tank top choosen by baby boy
I like it and I like it and I like the way I like it....*tee Hee*

1 comment:

  1. Hanif and Genie?

    OMFG WTF !?!?!? O___O

    ReplyDelete