About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Friday, October 3, 2008

Just another day

Went out for family dinner as in mummy told us that she is way lazy to cook today...A restoran named Fat Kee which kinda well-known for thier signature dish....

BRother doing free advertising
Pork ribs with detailed fried and simmer.
Egg with 'Lala' in hot pan..
Believe it or not.This dish costs Rm20.
It is one of thier signature dish.
Tiger prawns and small ''Ikan Bilis" were added into the deep fried vegetables.
**thumbs up**.

Herbal Chicken.
Reached home around 7pm, then start chatting with my dear for like so long where I dont even remember how long.
Then start webcam-ing.But apparently due to sux connection, I kinda camwhored while waiting fr dear to install YM messanger...

Web-cam-ing wif dear....Funny looks of us.. Baby boy showing his SEXY thigh

No comments:

Post a Comment