About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Back to the game.

Finally holidays ended and class as normal from Monday till Friday Plus this is a short sem where oni left 8weeks to final again.
Yes not long ago , final had just ended and now by seeing the surface, I had only 8weeks to cover all de syllabus, assignments and presentation. It's a real hectic sem where it could benifts us both physically and psychologically (I hope......)
So today is mia first class, and get to meet up the old frens and lotsa new faces too.
I was early to theater room aka FOM's Lect Hall...... kakaz and mutual habit of mine totally govern the moment.

spotted Leong drenched in SWT!!
Usual actuvity of mine Love ya, C ya dont wanna B ya
the theater room likes.

Class ended as early as I thought where it is only 30 minutes class instead of 2Hour class, See how dey curtail those time that I bought it with mis money. * kididng* Its 1st week, so its normal anywhere. So planned to hunt the library and rest of the peoplesssssssss

the model of the day ** VICKY ICKY MICKY**

I shouldnt had tell VICKY ICKY MICKY that I had chocolate in my bag, see he even try to snift o watever from my bag JUST FOR CHOCO. And of cos he got to wait until dinner time sin only he can hav the choco.

Just yesterday I aske dmy sis to buy ^box of chocolate from CHOCOLATE LOUNGE, of cos its expensive but it worth a while.Bought it for my sis bro my dear and rest of my beloved. Just a treat of mine.

Basically its all the same except for my dear hehe...it has all choco love shape.


SO as i promised, We'll have chcoco during dinner time. Here LIL miss LOV DOC aka GEnie tryin to tie those particualar ribbons...

Amazingly this Choco does trick too, Leong sang!!!!
He cant help it until he gotta hav the box of those choco..** KIDDING** we asked him to pose lik dat cos We knows he loves being that silly and indeed he's cute in those posing.

No comments:

Post a Comment