About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Bid goodbye

Its time to bid goodbye to my _________hair.kakaz
It is really long, I wouldnt even realise it if my sister did not take a snap picture of it.

And I settle down it real short to shoulder length.......

Baby boy says I look like a china doll and Im fully imported from china. ** so gonna kill him**


another shot of mine.
Accompany mom for her peeling treatment after the hair cut.Understood women at her age would love doing these stuff not to mention I do too...

No comments:

Post a Comment