About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Friday, November 7, 2008

Girly shopping.

Having a great blast with mummy today.*wink*
We went to bangsar do some serious girly shopping day.We arrive there early around 1130am so we stopped by at MCD have cream(my treat) whhile waitting for clock tick to 12pm.

Feeding mummy...

one of mom's fav Oreo Mcflury.
my beloved vanilla in cone.
A candid shot of mummy.

After the MCD, we hit to several boutique ( Poppi, Gossip, Sew & soul, Blook, Cat whiskers, Oopsie Daisy, Tea& Sympathy, Six Penze,..................hell lots more.)
And I did some camwhoring too.........teehee:)
so getting the wedges ....
mummy told me dat it looks matured on me but I like it cos its so versatile vintage look.
Been shopping for 4hour straight & yeah we bought hell lotsa one with hand full wif paper bags.
Gotta squenze my thirst, drop by at 7 eleven& I grab ESpriT.
That's all for today, chio...............................................:)

No comments:

Post a Comment