About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Friday, November 21, 2008

Home-cooked loves

Making up on the hippie era, and Im not built like that.
A free spirit all I had before this & it took me a long time to realise bout it.
so all de crappin done, back to the crux topic of all....

Im in the middle of the class & obivously not paying too much attention**Multitasking**
I took dis pic during the break....i know how to think aites.
a wild guess on which girl on trench dress and heels on....
.
.
.
.
.

let the cat out of the bag shall we...Genie who else & spotted Patrick sitting bside her. well lonely guy? not anymore.

leong out from the loo.

a snap on my lecture...
Its a 4hour class & it ended at 8pm...tiring & exhausted..bla bla lba.
& sadly to say by tonight Genie & Dear goin back home today. Left me N Vicky Icky Micky.Before going back, a dinner with the family together.

Genie & Cecilia :)

& A billion thanks to GEnie's mom for making us macaroni cheese...felt loved*** loves ya.

the overall look of it....looks **yummy**

kay:)) see vicky is so greedy until he forget to feed leong (he's so ready already)..

this time better...they look lovely ? dont dey....:)

& leong felt lonely out of the blue...the reason behind this emo-ing.

.

.

.

.

.

.

gosh vicky how could you be so cruel to leong, he's texting!!!
wat more important than Leong.come on.

No comments:

Post a Comment