About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Thursday, November 6, 2008

The intermediate bday

So since I've been grounded( yes Im grounded on my own birthday, unbelievable right.) for some specific reason and dear, Genie and Victor drop by and they were so kind enough to buy lots of sweethening food.kakaz


a dozen of Big apple


dark cherry


coffee nut and java chip

and Cupcake Chic (though I dont like it cos it is too sweet but then got to eat it cos Dear, Vic and Genie bought it).................thanks guys

Yes so victor was being so unpatiently for Big Apple until that he didnt even realise that there's cream at his conner of the lips.
Dear ingore me for Big Apple too...

Seriously this is wat i loves bout vicky icky micky for being so silly in front of cam.

and Im busying camwhoring wif my baby gurl here..

After those sweethening food, de guys respectively entertain themselves. Dear busy watchin MTV and Victor busying MSN-ing where his rumate asked him to change de floor mat when he get back to hostel. That seriouly disgusting, 3week holidays without washin the floor mat. That is so nasty.
Dear made those & I simply loves it.( not gonna show the content)


thanks baby boy for those lovely stuff u did.
and im glad to hav u by my side all thse while.
muacks I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment