About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Monday, November 24, 2008

The '''Pancake'''

Dinner been so boring past few week cos its always either HB1, Hb2 o cyberia.
So Genie suggested of going to Padi (beside Old Town)....we walked there aites(pretty darn far).


so pictures do the overall talks here.

spot tomato source..wondering who did that.

yet again another tomato bottle .

so that's the one who disturbe us.

victor pretty excited.

So after dinner, we walked back to MMU's hostel..& on the way back sort of Ceo dare Vicky to lie down on the road. Gosh there is cars everynow & then. SO we got crazy & we start doing..........

Ceo & Vicky was like snap our picture quickly as the bus Is comin to thier side & Ceo strongly says that he doesnt wan to be like a '''Pancake'''

Genie & I ( viewing breathtaking scenery) PFFF**I bet

Lastly Calvin, erm its Vicky's idea on asking calvin to pose like dat.Vickky wanted Calvin to do Hardcore Gay where obviously Calvin has no potential in it ( mayb yes mayb no)

that's all for today.ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment