About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Replacement class

We're back to MMU on Saturday for replacement class for Financial Planning and Wealth Management subject.
This sub is totally different than any of the subject due to some of valid reason.
Its a coco subject and de lect is not jus any lect, she a Hot Young Lect and she's a part time lect and a full time Financial Planner and of cos it's a 4hour class.
Its really tiring sitting for 4hour listening to wat lect said, and Im a Normad, how could I sit still afterall.......................................................
Luckly class cutailed to 3hour & 30minutes and at least we got 30minutes to ciao earlier.
AS waiting for victor and my mother to pick me up, I & Genie accompanied leong leong for lunch and Beloved GF Genie of mine treat us something cool that could chill our body as the wether is dan HOT!!...............


candid pic of genie.

leong's starter of the day before the main course.........ice cream


I know what ur gonna say...someone said I looks lik giving ice cream a BlowJob.
duh i know this pic of me darn weird k but that does not relates to any BlowJOb KKKK.....

After finishin his main course, Leong playing round my lappie's cover.akakaz
looks cute on him yea ....

Ciao..mummy reached & we went to Old Town for lunch wif Vic & genie along......
ONce reached home, Off to the bed....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment