About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Romantic sweet Morning walk.

Another preparation for my class, & here I am all dressed up & a little camwhoring will just do for the day.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Dinner time,
Only me , dear and Gf joining for early dinner cos my Gf will be attending a crucial meeting at 830pm as not to mention Ceo is sleeping & i bet Victor is sleeping as well.
After dinner, dear accompany me back to girl's hostel & we stopped by at Uranian's shop mart to grab drinks.

Dear got this BARBICAN -mart drink.
I tried some , been pester by dear!! not bad after all.

I think he got too tipsy i guess..kakaz& I hav this Pomegranate Juice....yummmy


GTG ASAP as got a date wif dear in library later on.
Glancing through the news as ''Ahem'' I know my General Knowledge is Low aites. oooooo and and came across this ''''TIPS HOW TO STOP YOUR DOG FROM BARKING''''.
I passed the paper to dear as he has doggies tooooo....& he says it doesnt help at all.


Been talking non-stop since I enter the library. ""ARGH''' concentrating now. IN way serious mood. But then mia serious mood does not last long......kakaz snappping pic all around
ding dong...dear
yea spotted my colourfull notes*winks*

So around 1130pm, we left the lib & we unite wif vicky & GF at hb1(guys hostel) cos dear & vicky is hungry already......
Later on, I had a romantic sweet early morning walk wif my baby gurl, Genie back to our room.
That's my gurl there.....
& that's you kno who..

How blissfull Im I right now?? kakaz

its 2am already..knocking off cos gotta early morning class later on...ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment