About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Same Old Routine

Class ended way early for tutorial class..so one bunch of Fom student pergi for lunch opposite de swimming pool.
& opps mr Dear were wif him frens too.
Consequently after lunch, we gossip, we laugh lik a mad cow & we cam----whore.
Kiddo Vs Old man
MR Old man's reaction damn siao.
me & leong leong( he looks way better now)

SHow ur teeth !!
duh, know dear eye freaking BIg kay until de train line is obviously seen.

how could I forget my GF here, GEnie
late comer for lunch Victor
Mr Dear asked for a swim in the evening, & he was lik '''lets got for a lap & see who could swim faster'''. I definetly dont even bother wat he said, as if i has stamina for swimming.

o dear o dear, u has a chicken breast edi!! no need surgery already kay:)


As usual, to library at nite. Dont get me wrong , Im not a book worm!

book & lappie??? told ya im not a bookworm

Vicky
dear was so obsessed in it.



Lastly Grace reading Gadgets Mag

No comments:

Post a Comment