About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Friday, November 21, 2008

Tagged BY Mattie

1.The last person to tag you is?
Erica &&&& Cmc...
2. Your relationship with him/her?
Ex-classmates && UNI-mates...
3. Your 5 impression towards him/her?
Erica( cute, funny, outgoing girl) & CMC ( loves to help ppl)
4. The most memorable thing that he/she has ever done for you?
Cmc loves cooking & used to cook and bring it to me & jenny makan...kakaz
5. The most memorable words that he/she has say to you?
CClia...swt i kno!!1
6. If he/she becomes your lover, you will??
No way..not into lesbo & gays type relationship.
7. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will...??
Well way to impossible unless we were involve in a huge fight plus I totally anti=enemy.
8. If he/she becomes your lover, he/she has to improve on...?
Well the way CMC reacts...
9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason is...?
He or she is a backstabber or who loves making up stories which so a total BITCH.
10. The most desirable things to do for him/her is...?
well I gotta rethink bout that.............
11. Overall impression towards him/her is...?
Both of them total charming in their own way & loves being their frens
12. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
haha..... well I do heard lotsa rumours bout me in campus as in kakaz In terms of popularity...
13. The character of you for yourself is?
well not gonna say anything....i remember my tutor said dat Im a total CRAZY gal.
14. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
well not having sufficient General Knowledge.**upgrade**
15. The most ideal person you want to be is?
Iron lady in future.
16. For the person who cares and likes you, say something about them.
I love UUUU
17. Bra or panties?
good one, i wan it both**kakaz** women's inner secret.
18. Chocolate or ice-cream?
Can I choose both as both damn yummy**but then chco is my 1st option but still I wan ice-cream too...
19. 10 people to tag.
1. Angelina
2. Baby JuJu...
3.Leong Leong
4.Lil brobro``Edmund
5.Nani Mama
6.Tee Juan Boyyyy
7.Crystal
8.Double D
9.Cmc```mia so called uncle
10.Erica.
20. Who is number 2 having a relationship with? not sure boh......
Is 3 a male or a female? MALE.....If number 7 and 10 got together? duh no lesbo pls....
21. How about 5 and 8?
If not racies problem, should be okie...kakaz
22. What is number 1 studying about?
Economics in MMU
23. When was the last time you had a chat with them?
Seldon, Often, Everyday..........
24. Is number 4 single?
good one, he's my brother not sure bout that.
25. Say something about number 2.
ur so hot baby juju.
26. What do you think about number 3 and 6 being together?
well unless dey wan to involve into gay relationship....
27. Describe number 9.
well my fake uncle who loves cooking.
28. What will you do if number 6 and 7 fights?
I would loves to see......if possible

No comments:

Post a Comment