About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Been a good girl dis few days cos....................................
Final is been a love swaps to me where it is just next week, & I got to buck up to finish all the sub but- got to see how my brain works.
  • I got to date with my MR SEXY MICROECONOMICS which I gotta understand the theory of suppy & demand in the market.
  • MS MORAL STUDIES, indeed boring. Got to study religion stuff.
  • MR FINANCIAL PLANNING & WEALTH MANAGEMENT. got to study up bout insurance stuff, anything regarding finance.
  • lastly, MANAGERIAL COMMUNICATION, erm bout communication le wat else. But then a questions on communicaton. I wonder how dey gonna ask

No comments:

Post a Comment