About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas wishlist of 2008.

Tagged by Mattie yet again...
SO my wishlist kinda difficult to _____________.
hehe...well yea I know Im greedy but what to do this is me as always.

  • First on my wishlist...tada. Yes Baby Dear...I couldn't celebrate with dear cos I'm going to singapore with family on christmas. It just sad cos I thought it is de first time we gonna celebrate together but **sobz**. Wish It just.................
no worries I celebrate early dis time...**kakaz**
  • Second, Wish my family lovey-dovey for no matter what where & so on. I'll be celebrating wif my family dis coming christmas.



  • Aha....Something regarding Qwerty fon. I loves QWERTY fon ever since!!! Im gonna just wait for daddy to buy for me **hehe**...but not dis QWERTY fon of cos...I wan it flip type.

  • Ooooohaha....a bag. Not just a bag. I want A LOUIS VUITTON. I know its difficult. I shall wait then since getting PRADA checkbookwallet soon..haha

Girl's best friend aka Diamond From Tiffany & co...yumylicious.loves it hearts it


  • Lastly but not the least..I wish I could see this moon & star again. I do not get to see it **sobz**

Santa santa...im waiting
O yea tag other ppl else.
1.mattie o mattie...ur in de first now.
2.Angelina
3.Edmund
4.Erica.
5.Jenny
6.JUju
7.nat nat
8.Alan
9.Khai San
10.Sing Tian

No comments:

Post a Comment