About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Monday, December 8, 2008

Daddy finally back from his Taiwan trip with his workers.
& the first thing I'm gonna do is give daddy a BIG KISS On his cheek...*winks* & of cos look through his luggage............
Dad told us bout his trip & there is one story bout pigs in Taiwan is differ from Malaysia's pig as in the pigs in Taiwan looks like a dog..*wonder how*
Taiwan Pigs...

Daddy bought lots a foods & souvenir from Taiwan.
Daddy give this glass deco Dear for my brother.

This is what daddy gave me....its cute kay...Im still a lil kiddo in daddy's heart.
Vigor kobo.
Pineapple.
Mochi in choco flavour.
Pineapple yet again.

The anchovies in spicy & this is a Hot selling food in Taiwan.
Its a fish. No doubt just believe it.
Pumpkin crispy.
Mochi in 4 diff flavour.
Its a WASABI, its diff than WASABI that we had it in JAP rest, its rather sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment