About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Monday, December 8, 2008

Extended family of dear.

Went over to Dear's house to visit some extended family members of him...*kakaz*
HEre are the pictures on his extended family member....

THE HAMSTERS......dear has 3 of it.




BOBBY the male dog.......cutenya






HUSKY the male dog also...its Golden retriever



Dear has tortoise and fish as well....does it sounded like a ZOO?

6 comments:

  1. haha, mini ZOO!!!
    lol
    ur dear...
    swt....

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh someone not scare of dogs orde arr?
    hahaahahah =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. swt..jenny do u know how long it takes to get me used to it, but den Im now afraid of golden retriever more cos it damn big.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haiya. no need scare de.
    GR are very friendly dogs.
    they rarely bite ppl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. duh jenny u edi emphasize on the ***** le....swt

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha!!!!!
    let d dogs do their thing!

    ReplyDelete