About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I was dragged by the (Love doc= Drama Queen= Gf= wat else?) to her Malaysian studies class which I'm basically so over last sem.
And I was told that I and Genie dress like a socialite in a part of fashionable high in campus by Genie's very own beloved mother.
Or should I say we dressed like a Debutante where since we are a young lady who had reached the age of maturity, in other word a new adult.
But we aint something like Junior League as those were only available in Westerns country, I think & surely not any preppy girls here.

Genie in Pencil skirt & blouse&Gladiators.

Utterly boring is a TOTAL BEND & things I do when I'm bored = SHOPPING!!
So last minute game plan, I and Genie were stuck in room with no entertainment & certainly what come to worst, no internet connection due to some unknown reason.*do find out later on* We called Vicky & asked weather he could be so gentlement, kind, benovelent, good-hearted to fetch us to ALAMANDA & chill. Im so darn mean, I know he's rushing over his assignment, but then I still asked him to fetch us out somewhere.

Siapa suruh dia ada kereta!! kakaz...sorry yea Vicky. Aku sayang kao tao. And the result of it...............................................

Victor the driver & we are out now.

I dont care it rain or shine, at least Im out from my room.

O yea wondering why Vicky would drive us out? There is reason behind every action. Vick said lend me a laptop, buy me a drink at starbucks there.You do ur shopping , I do my work there.SOunds like a deal to you?

HE said that, well hell sure of cos I said yes.

VICKY

VICKY & CECILIA

CECILIA & GENIE.

After the shop, we went over to the MANHATTAN FISH MARKET for dinner.

WHile waiting to be served, a snap here, there and everywhere will just fit for the day.

Malas intro edi...

Genie & me , myself & I

So here we are.....we start ours.

Fried country mushroom.

Manhattan Seafood Chowder *depends on chef mood*


Fisherman's Giant Fried Platter.
Taste the sweet-ness

Random shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment