About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Monday, December 15, 2008

Its saturday nite guys...
Thought I wanna do my assignment and study for my mid-term, mana tao since daddy asked for jalan jalan ( our family usual ritual ), so I tag along cos it been a while that I went out with them as in whole family.
Daddy wanna do shopping for his new year clothes, so Mid Vally is the spot.

Spotted daddy out from Male loo.

The overview of the decoration of christmas in MID VALLEY


This is how my lil bro hold my hangbag....so thoughtfull of he**dream on**
a pic wif my bro & I.....Gosh my hair..

So after the mid valley, daddy's stomach been yelling for help*kakaz* he wants a supper.
So we went to Ipoh road for daddy's fav curry noodles....
daddy enjoying his delightfull red bean dessert.
an identical smile.

Pictures on thier signature's of signaturesssssss

**hak loh mai**

No comments:

Post a Comment