About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Life never stop as in it continues until the end of your life.
So,.....................
A night out for me as lovey-dovey s-i-s-t-e-r asked me as I want to tag along with her to TAMAN CONNAUGHT, cheras with her bf.
So I dragged the G-e-n-i-e & N-a-n-i along with me.
While waiting for my sisster to pick me up, Genie, Nani & I did some camwhoring session.
& Nani and Genie were guessing which car belongs to Issac, funny GEnie pointed BMW and I told her ''not dat grand''.



Before continue to with the snapping with Genie, spot her Butt-licious.
Sorry I just got had to post this...

So here we are, Genie




Finalizing with shot of all of us before we hop into my sis's bf car.
camwhore with Issac's NIKE cap.
CMC, if u do really sees this, well I know your indeed so famous already.
spotted the numerous cars.............

O ya...gosh I took this pic of this girl at Kfc when Nani visit the loo there.
Back to topic about the cheecky girl, her hideous hair with her fugly sliver make-up and pretty ugly outfit!!!!!!!

Once we reached at the night market, we walk respectively as in Genie, Nani & I a group and Sis & bf a group.
Guess what Nani had 21 fish ball by herself. *GOSH*


Sister bought me *chao tau fu*....gosh Issac pester me makan !@#$%^&*.
I had it & guess what I puke it out. EWWWW
Its like longkang food. OMG !@#$%^&!@#$%^.......................

2 comments:

  1. wah!
    CMC open a shop arr?
    hahahaha.
    y u din go go with ur boy boy? n he cab protect u. hahaa
    so can hug hug walk walking mah..
    tat pasar malam damn so many ppl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cos he dis week darn lazy x go back mmu,
    so dint get to go wif him le

    ReplyDelete