About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Today is a big day for Victor , Leong & Cecilia where its our Pre-marital sex presentation day.
Well Victor was so funny where he emphasize lots onto guys for advnatages for having premarital sex for GUYS- it strengthen ur bones By SEX....
Well not sure bout that, but that is what Victor found on the net.




our group members where leong is the leader.

So after the presentation ended around 11pm, my mid term is at 3pm.
So i gotta buck up,study like crazy in library.
this is it, the time arrived, in the exam hall.
Next chapter, I gav a suprise for my hubby dear for a magic show in our cmapus held by 15 student on Cyber P.
Its interesting show but then smt very weird that dey gave presentation on it.

Gift of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment