About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Friday, December 5, 2008

MONDAY
Had not been blogging dis days.
SO I just upload one shot....
Well daddy went to Taiwan with his worker for a WEEK ** his treat**(I wish to go).
Daddy's early morning 11am flight~pretty early~, so he drop me at MMU oni he go to KLIA.
SOBZ***I miss u daddy!!
Since daddy is drivng, i do the whole camwhore thingy.haha

First class first@ Moral Studies(pretty boring).....look at the crowd.
& u know what I meant.

We learnt bout Islamic stuff.....pheffff

Me, Sing Tian & LYnda start camwhoring kakaz....
introducing Sing Tian aka Hottie
Lynda posing.....


SO since dear has a car, He drive us to Old Town**yippe** dis time we do not need to walk there already....
look at thier expression.....cos they are watchin docummentaries....
Genie...
Ending with me.....ciao

2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh!!!!! I'm so fugly weyyyyy! lol.
    10 tips for perfect skin? look at those panda eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dats natural babe..
    wan me to delete ir??

    ReplyDelete