About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Saturday, December 6, 2008

THURSDAY
Mummy came by Mmu & pass me WanTan noodle & Alovera with dragon eye dessert which I gave it to dear since he havent tried those dessert.......**sweetmom**.
Home-cook meal....*winks*

So attend for Microeconomics class again ( twice a week ), & there's a break for every nook & cranny in every hour.Spotted Leong & Cindy sleeping & this is what me & Michelle did.....

Everlasting love....
Genie & I...........

Okie.....going off the next class for Finance & Management Wealth.
Since we were there early, we did some snap for all........
Genie.....Cecilia......Leong..........
Leong was like ake me take me...
Genie do looks lik pregnent woman & living in a life of affuent.
Leong giivng a talk on career base.
Mr Bee was posing..Y bee?? Spot his sport shoes...dats y....

Yet again us..........expected as before.

So since MMU were having a charity concert, GEnie , Dear & I went for it.
Just for fun.There will be Local artist such as:
  • MAN JIANG HONG
  • RAO YAN TING
  • HE YU WEN
  • XIE WAN TING
  • REY( BAnd).
Yes Im not a fans of chinese artist & I do not know who are hey as but then I had fun...

ciao.....dats Thursday

2 comments:

  1. Wish u n ur dear happily ever after...... sweeett forever too

    ReplyDelete