About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Friday, December 5, 2008

TUESDAY
Well nothin much today, just as usual attending classes ( MICROECONOMICS )...
Its bout econs thats all & It talks bout the supply & Demand that alter the markets.
kakaz enough with the teories already, gonna have quiz & Im better than prepared**cheh war*.
So before quiz, a pic all around been...

sexy darl Genie.........

Funny -looking LEong.
Next I know this guy , he's a friend of mine, Ah WEng..& his hottie gf now bcame wifey( i dont know what's her name)...dey such so sweeet...
They got married last week & this week dey wore the same patterns T-shirt*awww* so sweet.
Couple T...........


The Wifey of Ah Weng

& Ah Weng the Hubby of the Wifey..

Leong & I

In the evening Dear asked for a series(Gossip Girl)together**kakaz** Watch through Lappie of cos..................

No comments:

Post a Comment