About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Saturday, December 6, 2008

WEDNESDAY.
Yes an early sweet walk with my dear yet again...This unusual combination had spawn either the best or the worst.....
I take the best then, Its a 1am walk, just around the campus which it is long & passionate.
While walking under the union of light & dark, we saw a KEYNG Spec & guess what , we took it & Vice-versa we camwhore with it...
Pretty much possessive........
The granda outlook but then to dear it's a sexy sect....

In a proper way to make a new contacts...


oooo..de Dear Libra's turn with his old patterns..

forever & ever.
Went back room around 3am, ooo tired & really sleepy & skipping next morning class cos some of those ppl are doing presentation, aint gonna go...
.
.
.
.
ooooo....another thing I forgotten, I booked a cheese cake from some ppl who is doing thier cyber-P( ent
repreneur)...............thoguht of tryin out since it's a home-baked cheese cake.

Blueberry cheese cake....

Comment: cheese cake not bad as not too sweet but I do hope they has more cheese cos the cake was indeed small....



So as planned previously since dont know when & Since dear has a car, we went out for movie.
We go to the nearest mall ,Alamanda (Putrajaya)...i DOnt really wanna to go too far.
AS long I can spent my time with my Dear & I can watch movie with Dear...


Dear with my shades...he looks good in it..

We watch Twilight.....rate it 4/5.
Awww...I loves this Movie..Its basically A romantic movie which I adore so much.
After the Movie, Dear suggested on fast-food for dinner..Erm I'm not really a big fans on fast-food especially dinner time, but what to do.
Since Dear wants it so much, den here we are......A&W(gosh, it been for years about 10years back since I had this).

I miss this the most...A ice-cream with root-beer.

I didnt know that A&W were once famous for Walfer...

Random shot of the A&W..

Dear......

I loves this pic so much...i dont care how & i dotn care why,

After dinner, we went over GUESS & try out clothes & heels....

Dear with my Diva Hairband...
Dear with Guess Hoddies...

& finally the close up shot of us...

That's for the day.......

No comments:

Post a Comment