About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

2nd day of Chinese New Year.
Visit mom's side grandparents. Honestly tellin I like my mom's side more than my dad's side.
Dey are way more friendly, perhaps cos dad's side, most of my cousin are married & also hav kids of thier own.
My mom's side kampung at Sk nia.
DUe to the boredom with no ASTRO, no LIVE (joking wei aint dat serious)
camwhoring session wif Angelina...cos pretty damn bored

Hunting for pan mee for lunch, in case u guys dont know.
SK famously for pan mee itself.



wantan noodles witf duck
kamkat juice..good for throat
the pan mee.
spot my red painted toesnail?

Dinner today is as early as 530pm, why on earth placing such early dinner???????
Had been raining cat & dogs for past few CNY days, which makes de air even more humid.
CUT DE CRAP, random shot here there everywhere.
Angelina & Cecilia.....ends with AAAAAA
nyek nyek hunger had arise from ANgelina
huh!!! dad with his melancholy look
been pester to put on a big smile for sake of pic
I kno bro's style..........always&forever stupiak look
mis cousin's//// neh never ever underestimate those bunch of school kids in gambling stuff
de girl on 21 game

later on, mom requested of pic with her mom & sis jsut to c if dey looks alike.
Stupid rite, now oni see if dey looks alike
a poser look mna
mom(1st daughter)-grandma-3rd aunt(3rd daughter)-2nd aunt(2nd daughter)
Lastly daddy giving me a super Kawaiiiii poses, N GONG XI FA CAI

No comments:

Post a Comment