About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Friday, January 30, 2009

4th day of CNY.
Chinese New Year House- Visiting, visiting & more visiting.
This time with my Form5 classmates, our very------------------

1st stop--------> Chai Wah. ( didnt manage to get any pic cos we were way so busy gambling)
2nd stop--------> My house.
such a festive season, how could we forget to gamble huh.
Its okie to gamble on CNY, but den try not to cultivate these activities.
Gish I forget ur name already**sorry**
Its sook bin's fren o bf o husband ( I dont kno ). 
What I know is He's a banker for de day.

a tea session.
next banker-> Chai Wah ( argh see won over so much & I lose like hell )
How dare she do dat at my house***kidding***

3rd stop----------> Crystal's house. ( No gambling session here cos we like kept on losing).
                                     After a short visiting aunt, den off we go for lunch.
                                     A groupie pic b4 we leave the house.
e wish u a merry christmas......duh CNY



Cecilia & Crystal.
forget to intro de driver of today**Angeline**muack
Crystal & Pei Yun
we just so happy to make out in the car at Shell petrol station.
Pose requested by Crystal & I just follow de flow.

Off for lunch at Restoran Super Kitchen, bside Anuja (Metro).



It served with variety of noodles, both soup& dry as well. But thier main core singnature was spicy pan mee.
chili flakes & oil.

the soup
de dry.
Its all up to one's how much o lil to add to the noodles.
But since I could stand over spicy food, I took Big 4 spoon.
Mind to tell, de chili flakes its real spicy.
after de adding & mixture of chili flakes to the dry noodles.

3rd stop--------> Angeline's house.
this crazy horny rapist.
u know wat i meant.

4th stop-----> Sook Bin's house.
we gamble again this time Sook Bin's mom be the banker & I got one love 5 time in a row...
Finally I won most of my money back.

5th stop----------> Pei Yun's house.
6th stop---------> Zi yi's house ( my former student)

he big sister & I



introducing the pretty girl aka Zi yi.





End of the visiting, got to prepare ASAP for dinner wif family with sis's bf as well at 1u, Good Evening Bangkok.
Angelina & Cecilia
mom doing her usual job, ordering food.
















No comments:

Post a Comment