About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Friday, January 30, 2009

5th day of CNY.
An auspicious day to start work, where daddy had set this date for his business.
Not to forget a Chinese New Year Firecrackers complete the celebration of New Year, its belief that noise will wake de dragon that fly across the sky to bring the spring rain for the corps.
DOnt kno its true o not cos I get to know from mummy.

Traditionally, Chinese people has this practise of having dish called ''lou sang'' 
Man, women and child are actively encouraged to indulge this mixing of ingredient using a chopsticks.
by mean , we wish as we do the mixing.

Later on dad's Qi Gong's fren came over for brunch, & this lil cutie pie boy make the day over.
he is way so busy eating, but a cute pose of his really make my day better.

I also invited few frens of mine (genie, CEO, levin , wei keat, bryan, Angeline, Alvin, Jenny, Alex) for lunch at my house,
Levin starts being so SISSY for holding a Guess bag.

As everyone I invited had present, so lunch begun.

we had another lou sang thingy again. Previously is for my dad's worker. This time is for beloved fren of mine.

everyone is ready with their chopsticks on.
1....2.....3......here we are.
he result of the mixing indredients.
spotted Bryan, CEO, Levin , Wei Keat.
plentifull delectable home cooked dishes.

After the lunch, the gambling activities start.
Jenny is de cam girl of de day as she x involve in any gambling activities.
 shot of ALvin's wallet. INteresting rite?
us/ up in balcony
e been kicked down to living room cos kakak wanna clean de balcony up.
kam kat....dis thingy help in bangsai quoted Jenny. kakaz
stupiak face of mine.

wat happen wen a cam falls on Jenny's hand???
she starts camwhoring ***haha***dont marah yea.
alex being so relaxing 

Yet again , after few round of playin, we been kicked up again to de balcony cos dad's fren here. 
AIks aiks.


the banker.
I cant be de banker cos whenever I'll be de banker, I start losing hell lots of money.










Before the guys&girls taking off a groupie pic will do.
Bryan, Angeline, Alvin, Alex, Cecilia, Jenny.




de sweet sweet couple ( Alvin & Angeline ) ......start with AAA
Bryan



shot with mummy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DINNER

Hubb & Isaac join us for family dinner at USJ, subang for JAP food.
a pic aint like us, cos we were hell tired.


















4 comments:

  1. ur mum can really cook!!!
    yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. duh den u mai everyday come to my house eat Abalone lorz.haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. kakaz...i kno u dont.
    blek greedy betul.hehe

    ReplyDelete