About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

A BIG ROUND day wif Jenny babe.
In case you dont understand, we, actually me giving direction where I basically giving a biggie round in order to reach dat destination.
I dont even kno whats wrong with me, mayb cos Im not de driver of today, dats y.
We went hartamas> Bangsar > Curve.
A tiring day, i bet Jenny much more tired as she is a driver & im a bad assistance.
Jenny at shell...

Hottie babe aka de driver.

We bascially walk for hours...from lik 12pm till 5pm. seriously tired.


babe tryin on vest.
a lemonade for today just for de pity leg walkin up & down


pffff....Jenny de driver damn bising u kno..
lOtsa bad habit ya kno.
marah ppl here there wen driving
kakaz road bullies here

2 comments:

  1. wah talk bad bout me arr now...
    hahahah..
    i din simply marah ppl ok!
    hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. kakaz.....sama le...okie le bebel there

    ReplyDelete