About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Gathering of my form5 frens at my house....**miss them much much**
A suprise for me dat nite, Ying Zhi was here too, argh missy her cos she been studying in Taiwan for long time & finally I can meet her after a year plus.
Pictures of the nite......
a white wine, but too bad it expired so we changed it to Ribena & 7-up.
top: Pei Yun-Emily-Ying Zhi-Crystal-Angeline.
bottom: Cecilia-Shing Rong-Lee Ching-Chai Wah.
serious total CANDID
a laughing gas makes the atmosphere even more merrier.
a groupie shot of us. *we used to be in same class since Form4 till Form5**& tillnow we still stick together.
So after the camwhoring groupie session, game is a must!!!!
kiddy games>>>> Turtle & Policeman vs Mafia.
I made a rule on if who lose on Turtle game will do lap dance on thier choice of partner.
GOSH!!! I lost in the game & I had to do the lap dance.

Chai Wah & I
Ying Zhi( doesnt dress lik malaysians rite???) & Pei Yun
candid of emily
Game of Policeman vs Mafia start right now!!!!!
Crystal explaining.
Games begun
Angeline & me** a good fren of mine aka tablemate since form4 till form5***

Again us, camwhoring.
Gosh its a must to do, cos it has been a years since we take pic as a group.

Crystal showin off her perky butt
Tada!!! see a proff of Crystal bullying me.
crazy us, we can u kno
never mind, ass showing . A FREE SHOW

No comments:

Post a Comment