About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Holiday is officially on.
just cant wait for this moment since day 1 of finals...

Gonna flashback on those days in final week.
Last monday, its granpa soon 21st bday. So hubb & I went to buy few slices of Cakes at Secret Recipe nearby campus.
So after buying, we chill at the park. yea I kno 20 already but yrt being childish. Humans are childish dont dey???


Im shy to let u guys know that I pick a PURPLE DINO for a ride.

Picture of us being 20 aka 2years old.

pufff** a shot of him goin up up away for slides.

told ya, he being 2years old with that kinda look on him jjust so cute.

Here is my cute part*claims Him* ...gosh worst pic ever had.


.


.


.


.


.


So on the same final week, on thursday went to watch Bed Time Story wif Him**
Yea exam but still wanna go for movies, cool rite.
KIdding exam on saturday&gotnothingtoworry about.
We took a bus fo a ride there & Dear says that I look lik a lil girl waiting for bus,
DUh ITs my 3rd time taking bus kay. Wat u expect!!


So the movie overall is okie..not bad
rate 3.5 over 5 kay,,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment